- Rubberized Waterproof Tape is the perfect solution to outdoor and indoor sealing needs – from leaky roofs & gutters to weatherworn sheds, garages, barns & outbuildings.
Super Repair Performance
Rubberized Waterproof Tape is an extremely durable waterproof tape that seals out water, air, and moisture to create a super-strong bond that can repair virtually everything.
Effective Waterproof Leak Control
Slap this tape onto a wet and leaking hole or crack and watch it not only instantly stick, but seal tightly and stop the flow of water at its source.
Long Service Life
Rubberized Waterproof Tape is expertly engineered to handle harsh weather conditions all year round – from freezing cold & soggy rain to blazing sunshine and sweltering heat near fireplaces and wood stoves.
- 1. Remove the clear plastic release liner to reveal the grey sticky side of the tape. Keep the adhesive side of tape clean and dry. Apply tape to the surface.
- 2. The tape needs pressure to bond completely. Otherwise, it will come off at a later time. Apply pressure to the tape to activate the bonding process. The firmer the pressure or rubbing applied, the faster the bond. Use a roofer's roller over the tape to get the quickest, best bond.
|Product Size||120 × 10 × 10CM|
|Package Contents||Self-adhesive Waterproof Tape ×1|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 5 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day.
- If you are not happy, we are not happy. We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.